Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My on-line fabric shop "alohajoy" is opened!

Hello October🍃
I am so happy tp announce that my on-line store at Spoonflower is open finally this week!🌱✨My store name is "alohajoy", Hawai'i inspired happy design. For past two years, I began dreaming about having my own designs on fabric.  I hope I can share my aloha and joy of living on my Island, and the beauty of God's creation...and hope my designs will bring sunshine, rainbow and tropical breeze to your home from Hawai'i. Please let me know if you would like a design at a different scale, and I would be glad to upload that. And please request any design you would like to see in the future. Photos of these baby outfits and accessories are my mock-up to visualize my dream😉 
Mahalo and blessings~

my fabric store "alohajoy" at Spoonflower